Each year, increasing numbers of local families will turn to us for support, and all of the care we provide to them is free of charge.
It costs approximately £3.5 million a year to provide these services, and without our volunteers’ gift of time, dedication and commitment, less money would be available for our free patient services.
All our volunteers get something slightly different from the experience, such as:
- making a difference to an individual’s life
- changing the way things work for the better
- getting invaluable work experience
- developing new skills
- putting existing skills to good use
- getting involved with the community
- making new friends
We have a wide range of roles available, and even if you can only spare a few hours a week, you will find something to suit you!