Walking is one of the simplest way to keep fit and a great way to set yourself a challenge. Whether it’s a UK trek through the stunning Peak District or an international Trek along the Great Wall of China there is bound to be the perfect trek out there for you!
TrekFest the Peaks
Option A – Registration Fee £40 + Min Sponsorship £180*
Option B – Registration Fee £40 + Self Funding £55*
Payment Options 50km:
Option A – Registration Fee £50 + Min Sponsorship £330*
Option B – Registration Fee £50 + Self Funding £100*
22nd Sep 2018 – 23rd Sep 2018
Option A – Registration Fee £75 + Min Sponsorship £420
Option B – Registration Fee £75 + Self Funding £210
This breathtaking trek covers 65 km through the Mont Blanc region of the Alps. Only five days in total, this challenge is ideal for those with less time to take away from home. You will trek through 3 countries in 3 days and experience the beauty that lies within the Alps mountain range, all just under 2 hours away from the UK!
Option A – Registration Fee £199 + Min Sponsorship £2,000*
Option B – Registration Fee £199 + Self Funding £1,000*
19th Oct 2018 – 27th Oct 2018
There is also the opportunity to ‘lend a hand’ repairing a section of the Wall that is currently being reconstructed. You will each place a brick in this newly restored section, ensuring your own place in the Great Wall of China!
Option A – Registration Fee £299 + Min Sponsorship £2,700*
Option B – Registration Fee £299 + Self Funding £1,350*
This is a tough trek in the world of challenge events and takes you along the beautiful Machame route that approaches Kilimanjaro from the south. The trek takes you through dense tropical rainforest, moorland and scree until we reach Uhuru Peak, the highest point. This is one of the most challenging treks at altitude, climbing one of the most impressive mountains in the world. A tough but spectacularly rewarding route.
Option A – Registration Fee £449 + Min Sponsorship £4,100*
Option B – Registration Fee £449 + Self Funding £2,050*
* Payment Options Explained *
Each of the challenges can be funded in two different ways. You will need to decide which option is best for you.
Option A – Raising a Minimum Sponsorship
- Pay a registration fee, and then raise the minimum sponsorship amount for Weston Hospicecare.
- You must send 80% of the minimum sponsorship amount to Weston Hospicecare prior to the date of the challenge, and you should also let us know of the pledges for the remaining 20% prior to your event. All outstanding sponsorship must be received within six weeks of completing the challenge.
Option B – Self-Funding Option
- Pay a registration fee, and then the cost of the challenge must be paid out of your own money prior to the date of the challenge.
- Although there is no minimum sponsorship required, we ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can. Any sponsorship collected must come directly to Weston Hospicecare.